- Home is considered to be the first school and parents are the first teacher. Keeping this in mind you are requested to be aware of your child progress and let us know about valuable suggestion, it will be helpful for us.
- You are expected to send your ward in neat and clean dresses and help the management in keeping the school discipline.
- Parents should go through the diary regularly and take the comments made by teachers seriously.
- Parents are always welcomed to have discussion regarding the progress of their child with management and teachers.
- You must and should ask for the progress report from the ward and sign it.
- Payment of school fees should be done by 10th of every month.
- In case of non-payment of fee for more than two month, school have the authority to strike –off the name of the particular student.
- You are requested to have balance between responsibility, forgiveness and affection towards your child